What information is obtained about you and what do we use the information for?
In order to register for any of our Client Access Services and ASH-Info services or any other subscription or client dedicated services featured on our website, you will be asked to provide relevant personal information that we need to process your registration. The personal information provided upon registration allows us to deliver our ASH-Info service, as well as allowing us to confirm your identity, maintain your account and secure your access to Client Access Services.
As a registered ASH-Info user you will receive or have access to:
- Information on legal and business issues that relate to your selected areas of interest
- Information on Horváth & Partners Attorney Alliance services, news and events that we feel may be of interest to you that relate to your selected areas of interest, your job role, the entity you work for, your sector and the country in which you work. An example of such a service is our ongoing professional education programme on collaterals, project finance and banking law issues.
As a registered Client Access Services user you will receive or have access to:
- our archive of ASH-Info related information
- dedicated information materials matching your job role, the entity you work for, your sector and the country in which you work
- selected information or documents that we believe may be of use to you
- provided that you are an eligible user, documents and information stored in a remote location in connection with a project or transaction where Attila S. Horváth Attorneys at Law provides legal services
We may contact you by email or telephone. If you are a client or contact of the firm and we already have your address details, there may be times when you receive ASH-Info related information from us by post or e-mail.
When you register for any of our ASH-Info services or Client Access Services, the information you provide is for our purposes only. It is not shared with any third party organizations, individuals or entities. However, we may use third party processors to conduct research, process data or maintain our website, content or services on our behalf.
On registration your information is stored in our database. It is also copied to the central database of our associated colleagues including the Horváth & Partners Attorney Alliance.
Third party websites
Accessing and updating your information
You can unsubscribe from ASH-Info or Client Access Services at any time. Unsubscribing from ASH-Info or Client Access Services means that you will no longer receive ASH-Info emails and will not have access to the ASH-Info and Client Access Services archive and dedicated client materials.
You can unsubscribe by sending an email to our ASH-Info administrator – email@example.com
We will unsubscribe you from our ASH-Info services or Client Access Services within six working days of your request. At this time your personal information will be removed from our databases for reasons of providing the ASH-Info service and the Client Access Services.
Attila S. Horváth Attorneys at Law reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of its website, or its range of ASH-Info services or Client Access Services with or without notice. Your access to Client Access Services shall be reviewed on at least a monthly basis and will be terminated if you no longer have a client relationship with the Firm.
We employ appropriate technical security measures to protect your personal information and ensure that it is not accessed by unauthorized persons. Information storage is on secure computer and information is encrypted wherever possible. We undergo periodic reviews of our security policies and procedures to ensure that Attila S. Horváth Attorneys at Law systems are secure and protected.
Contacting Attila S. Horváth Attorneys at Law
Head of Administration
+36 30 536 7270